The Red Elephant is committed to giving back to the communities that help make it a success. One way is through our Share Events. For qualifying, local organizations, we offer the opportunity to partner with Red Elephant for a day. This special Share Event is promoted by your organization, and in return, Red Elephant will give you 15% of the proceeds from customers who come out to support your cause.
Provided your organization is eligible, the procedure is really quite simple:
- We check our promotional calendar to see what dates are available.
- You provide us with a copy or print-ready logo for your organization.
- We provide you with both an e-mail and printable flier; however, we encourage e-fliers to reduce paper waste.
- You promote the event through your organization's members, friends, family, neighbors, etc.
- The day of the event, anyone coming in to support your organization must mention (when they are greeted by their server) that they are here for the Share Event. For example, "We're here for the Northside Elementary School Share Event."
- We track the sales that you send our way and donate 15% of those sales back to your organization!
- The event lasts all day ~ lunch and dinner; dine-in and To-Go!
- We do not allow any signage regarding the event displayed or distributed at the restaurant and we cannot reserve tables for your organization. For larger organizations, we can coordinate a Share Event at more than one location, if applicable. We are limited with the number of events we can hold per month and encourage you to book your event up to a year in advance.